ITINERARY OF ADMIRAL HALONG CRUISES
07:45 – 8:15: You are picked up by our hospitable guide and chauffeur with modern minibus at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter experiencing 175 km road trip to Halong City (4 hours) with a short break en-route.
12:00: Arriving Tuan Chau Harbor, welcome aboard & safety briefing, socialize with other groups.
12:30: A gourmet lunch is served in the single-seating restaurant while ADMIRAL HALONG CRUISES is taking you on an amazing journey wends among remote archipelagoes via crowd avoidance route and opens up views of one stupendous seascapes, passing uninhabited islets and outcrops including Stone Dog, Thumb, Duck, Incense Burner, and Cock Fighting.
13:30: Exploring Ba Hang (Three Cave), there are options to choose either kayaking or taking a bamboo boat rowed by local people, gently glide through water tunnels into secluded sea lagoons.
14.30: Walk up to the limestone mountain to visit Thien Cung Grotto (the most beautiful grotto in Halong Bay) with thousands naturally incredible stalactites and stalagmites.
15.30: Returning aboard for Afternoon Tea with beautiful sunset far beyond the mountains.
16.30: Disembark, bus ride back Hanoi. Short break on the way.
20:30: Drop at your hotel in the Old Quarter. Trip ends.
- Modern minibus with chauffeur from hotel/ stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay & return
- English speaking guide during the trip, all entrance fees
- 2 bottles of water per person, welcome drink on board
- Remarkable traditional lunch (Vietnamese dishes)
- Afternoon tea with local pastry
- Beverages, travel insurance, tax and service charge
- Tips for tour guide and personal expenses
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Kayaking or bamboo boat rowing
- If cancellation/amendment is made 48 hours prior to your arrival date, no fee will be charged.
- If cancellation/amendment is made within 48 hours, including reservations made within 48 hours of your arrival, 50% of total price
will be charged.
- If cancellation/amendment is made within departure date, 100% of total price will be charged.
- Itinerary is subject to change upon weather conditions
- Doctor and Pharmacy are not available on Admiral Halong Cruises
- If you hotel/ stay is not located in the Hanoi old Quarter, please come to our office at 7.30 am
- We arrive back in Hanoi between 20:30 & 21:00, if you have to catch a flight, bus or train later in the evening, contact us to assist you with your schedule and transportation choices.
THINGS TO BRING
- Passport with valid visa for regular check before getting on board
- Some cash in Vietnamese Dong / USD for personal expenses, we only accept cash (Vietnam Dongs, USD aboard)
- Sun block or insect repellent, sport shoes
- Bring something warm to wear [From Dec till March]
- Please be ready on time for our pick-up service, we do not want anyone has to wait too long
- Travel light, as you can please arrange to keep big luggage at your hotel.