A journey to Duong Lam village is a trip to trace back the origin of Vietnam’s culture and Vietnam’s traditions. This is also the great chance explore architecture of ancient houses while wander along its narrow alleyways, visit temples dedicated to the two kings born there, and most interesting of all, chat with locals living in the ancient house.
8:00: Hanoi Tourism’s car and guide pick you up at your hotel. Depart from Hanoi centre to Duong Lam Village. Upon arrival, visit Mong Phu temple in Mong Phu hamlet - the only hamlet whose original village entrance gate remains intact, dedicated to national heroes. Continue go around the village to discover the daily life and farming working of Vietnamese peasants along the terrace with a stop in two ancient houses: the biggest ancient house was build 200 years ago and the most ancient house back to 400 years ago.
After lunch and resting, visit Ngo Quyen temple and Phung Hung temple, places dedicated to two national heroes Ngo Quyen and Phung Hung. Again go to visit Mia Pagoda is built in 15 th century and admire 287 statues of all sizes, among with are famous sculpture such as the statue of Buddha in the Himalayas and the statues of the Eight Vajra Deities.
Drive back to Hanoi. Ends tour.
Group 1 pax 2-3 4-9 10-14 15-24 >24
Price 155 87 63 36 32 27
Tour itinerary and price are very flexible. In order to get the most special price and your require is met perfectly, please contact us booking@hanoibrotherinncom
• AC Car/Van/Minibus
• English speaking guide. Other languages on your request
• Mineral water
• Meal at local restaurant
• Entrance fees
What to brings:
• A hat and sunscreen
• Appropriate footwear and clothing for hiking
- If cancellation/amendment is made 48 hours prior to your arrival date, no fee will be charged.
- If cancellation/amendment is made within 48 hours, including reservations made within 48 hours of your arrival, 50% of total price will be charged
- If cancellation/amendment is made within departure date is 100% charge.