DAY 01: HANOI – HA LONG BAY (L, D)
08:00: Hotel or private address pick up with our shuttle bus. Short break half way.
12:00: Arrive Ha Long Bay, transfer by tender to the Seasun cruise, and enjoy welcome drinks. Check in your cabin and enjoy a real Vietnamese lunch while beginning your sail through the fairy land of Ha Long Bay, passing by Stone Dog islet, Incense Burner islet, Fighting Cocks, Swan islet, and Duck islet…
15:00: Drop anchor to explore Sung Sot Cave (Surprising Cave).
16:00: Enjoy kayaking and swimming or relaxing on the cruise.
18:00: Enjoy the complimentary sunset party on the sundeck with wine and fresh fruits.
19:00: Dinner is served in the restaurant.
21:00: Return to your cabin, have a drink at the bar, sing karaoke, join the fishing excursion or play exciting games. Overnight on boat.
DAY 02: HA LONG BAY - HANOI (B, L)
07:30: Breakfast will be served while we start our cruise to a local Pearl Farm.
08:30: Visit the local Pearl Farm.
09:30: Checking out your cabin and relax on board while our cruise is slowly sailing on the bay.
10:00: Join cooking class demonstration (teaching you how to make our specialty, Spring rolls) on board.
10:45: Lunch is served on board (or at a local restaurant).
11:45: Disembark at the harbor, Ha Long city. Take our shuttle bus to return to Hanoi.
16:30: Arrive back at your hotel or home.
• Round trip transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay and back to Hanoi
• Welcome Drinks
• Cruise Itinerary and Program
• Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
• English-speaking Tour Guide
• Deluxe Cabins and A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
• Vietnamese and International Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (B, L, D)
• Insurance, Taxes and Service Charges
• Airfares, Car Transfers
• Beverages, Tips and Personal Expenses
• All other services not clearly mentioned above
• Times of activities may vary slightly. Itinerary and Program subject to change when necessary or bad weather condition
• Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
• A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard…
• What to bring: Swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellents
• Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
Note: From Arpil 1st 2017: The cruise rate + 10 USD per person for Overnight ticket on the bay
- If cancellation/amendment is made 48 hours prior to your arrival date, no fee will be charged.
- If cancellation/amendment is made within 48 hours, including reservations made within 48 hours of your arrival, 50% of total price
will be charged.
- If cancellation/amendment is made within departure date is 100% charge.