Halong bay full day tour Itinerary
7:45 - 8:30 Am: Picking up from hotel/stay and depart for Halong Bay
10:30 Stopping over to stretch the legs on the way
12:30 - 16: 30: Arrival Tuan Chau Harbor, boarding the Cruise and Cruising on the bay.
- Welcome Drink
- Safety briefing
- Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- "Kayaking, Bamboo boat rowing" (Optional) OR Relaxing
- Visiting Thien Cung cave (Heaven Cave)
- Enjoying afternoon tea
- Disembarking to get on shuttle bus
18:00 Short stop to stretch your legs
20:30 Say goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends.
- If cancellation/amendment is made 48 hours prior to your arrival date, no fee will be charged.
- If cancellation/amendment is made within 48 hours, including reservations made within 48 hours of your arrival, 50% of total price will be charged.
- If cancellation/amendment is made within departure date, 100% of total price will be charged.
· Transfer from hotel/stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay and return by A/C bus
· All entrance tickets to sites indicated in itinerary
· 2 bottles of water per person on bus and welcome drink on boat
· Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
· English speaking guide during the trip
· Kayaking or bamboo boat rowing (5 USD/1 person with ticket to Ba Hang Cave)
· Tax & service charge
· Tips and personal expenses
· Pick up from hotel or stay outside Hanoi's Old Quarter.
THINGS TO BRING& TO KNOW
· Passport with valid visa
· Some cash in Vietnamese Dong / USD for personal expenses
· Sun block or insect repellent, sport shoes
· Bring something warm to wear [From Dec till March]
· Please be ready on time for our pick up service
· We do not accept credit card payment on board
· Outside beverage has applicable corkage fee
· Travel light, as you can please arrange to keep big luggage at your hotel.
· Itinerary is subject to change upon weather conditions
· Doctor and Pharmacy are not available on Alova Day Cruise
· If you hotel/ stay is not located in the Hanoi old Quarter, please come to our office at 7.45 am to get on shuttle bus.
· We arrive back in Hanoi between 8:30pm & 9:00pm – if you have to catch a flight, bus or train later in the evening, contact us to assist you with your schedule and transportation choices.
· Travel insurance
· All not indicated in our itinerary.