Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L/D)
08h00 – 08h30 Pick-up at hotel and start the scenic, 3 and ½ hour drive to Halong Bay.
12h30 – 13h00 Embark on V’Spirit Classic Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing.
13h30 – 15h30 Savor a delectable lunch as V’Spirit Classic cruises among the limestone islands.
15h30 – 16h30 Explore the amazing Sung Sot Cave - the nicest cave in Halong Bay.
16h30 – 17h30 Return to the main boat and continue go to Titop Island for swimming or trekking.
17h30 – 19h00 Cooking class and sunset party on sundeck
19h00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, take part in board games, fish for squid, or just laze around.
Overnight on board.
Day 2: Lan Ha Bay – Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
06h30 - 07h30 Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt
07h30 – 08h30 Have breakfast on board while the boat starts cruising to the Natural Preservation Zone.
08h30 - 09h30 Kayaking to explore around the area or visit a floating house and learn about the daily life of the local fishermen who live there…
09h30 Return to the boat. Freshen up and check out of your cabin.
09h30 - 10h30 Continue your cruise exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet, and more.
10h30 – 11h30 While heading back to the harbor, watch the fruit carving demonstration before enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
12h00 – 12h30 Disembark V’Spirit Classic
12h30 – 13h00 Transfer back to Hanoi.
Trip finishes at around 17h00.
• Round trip transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay and back to Hanoi
• Welcome Drinks
• Cruise Itinerary and Program
• Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
• English-speaking Tour Guide
• Deluxe Cabins and A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
• Vietnamese and International Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (B, L, D)
• Insurance, Taxes and Service Charges
• Airfares, Car Transfers
• Beverages, Tips and Personal Expenses
• All other services not clearly mentioned above
• Times of activities may vary slightly. Itinerary and Program subject to change when necessary or bad weather condition
• Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
• A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard…
• What to bring: Swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellents
• Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
Children under 6 years old are FOC, sharing room with parents
Children from 6 to 8 years old are charged 50%, sharing room with parents.
Children from 9 to 11 years old are charged 75%, sharing room with parents.
Price: 140 USD/ 1person/ 1 group of at least 2 persons sharing one room
Single Supplement: 35 USD/ 1 person
- From Arpil 1st 2017: The cruise rate + 10 USD per person for Overnight ticket on the bay
- If cancellation/amendment is made 48 hours prior to your arrival date, no fee will be charged.
- If cancellation/amendment is made within 48 hours, including reservations made within 48 hours of your arrival, 50% of total price will be charged.
- If cancellation/amendment is made within departure date is 100% charge.