OPTION 1: TUESDAY, THURSDAY, SATURDAYS, SUNDAY
07:45 - 08:30 Get picked up by our tour guide and bus. After short drive, start visiting first place named Tran Quoc Pagoda, a Buddhist relic and national heritage lying on the West Lake.
09:00 Visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, the final resting place of Viet Nam’s greatest father, walking along Ho Chi Minh’s stilt house where he lived and worked from 1958 to 1969.
10:00 Visit One-Pillar Pagoda – the one modeled after a lotus flower, a symbol of Hanoi city.
11:00 Visit the colorful features of the 54 ethnic groups of Viet Nam in the Ethnology Museum.
13:00 Bus takes you to a local restaurant in Hanoi Old Quarter, have a rest and enjoy the lunch.
14:00 Visit Temple of Literature, the most famous temple situated in Hanoi, also functioned as Vietnam's first university. It was first constructed in 1070 under King Ly Nhan Tong and dedicated to Confucius, sages and scholars. A vast structure that has existed to present day.
15:30 Drive to legendary Hoan Kiem Lake, visit Ngoc Son Temple dedicated to Van Xuong saint and former general commander Tran Hung Dao for his struggle against Mongolians. You also see the beautiful Vietnamese and French architecture around the lake.
16:00 Arrive back to your hotel. Tour ends.
OPTION 2: MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY
07:45 - 08:30 Get picked up by our tour guide and bus then visit first place named Tran Quoc Pagoda. Experience our national heritage and the beautiful Buddhist relics on the West Lake.
09:30 Visit a sacred place to recall President Ho Chi Minh’s life and career in Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, the Stilt-house where Ho Chi Minh lived and worked from 1958 to 1969.
10:30 Visit One-Pillar Pagoda, the one modeled after a lotus flower, a symbol of Hanoi city in present days.
11:00 Visit the Temple of Literature, considering the first university of Viet Nam. The temple was first constructed in 1070 under King Ly Nhan Tong and dedicated to Confucius, sages and scholars.
12:30 Have Vietnamese lunch at a local restaurant in Hanoi Old Quarter and relax.
13:30 Continue exploring the daily life of traditional ceramics village of Bat Trang. Visit the pottery showrooms and see how they modeled the products.
14:30 Drive back to Hoan Kiem Lake to visit Ngoc Son Temple dedicated to Van Xuong Saint and Tran Hung Dao General Commander for his struggle against Mongolians.
15:30 Arrive back your hotel. Tour ends.
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel by air-conditioned bus.
- Experienced and enthusiastic driver.
- Professional English speaking guide.
- Vietnamese lunch, entrance fees.
- Travel insurance, tax, cyclo.
- Cyclo ride (optional): extra VND100,000/person.
- Tips and others not included in the package.
Price: 40 USD per person in a join group tour
- If cancellation/amendment is made 48 hours prior to your arrival date, no fee will be charged.
- If cancellation/amendment is made within 48 hours, including reservations made within 48 hours of your arrival, 50% of total price will be charged.
- If cancellation/amendment is made within departure date,100% of total price will be charged.