Hoa Lu and Tam Coc are some 110km or 2.5 hour bus from Hanoi. Located near the Ninh
Binh city, Hoa Lu is the site of a 10th-century capital of an ancient Vietnamese Kingdom
called Dai Co Viet. This small Kingdom covered an area of only 300 hectares, and reigned
from the 10th century, during the Dinh and Le dynasties, to the 11th century, during the Ly
Dynasty. The Kingdom was enclosed by a citadel. The citadel and the Yen Ngua limestone
hills provided good defense of this kingdom against the invaders.
Not much of this ancient kingdom is left standing. There are two 17th century temples,
modelled after their 11th-century originals that are on most itineraries to Hoa Lu. They are
the Dinh Tien Hoang Temple (King Dinh temple) and Le Hoan Temple (King Le Temple).
07:30 – 08:00 - Our guide will meet you at your hotel and start 120km comfortable
Limousine bus journey through verdant landscape. Stop over for a rest on the way.
10:30 – Visit Hoa Lu Ancient Citadel with Dinh King Temple dating back to the
17 th Century.
11:15 – Arrive Mua Cave and start an amazing trek up to the top of Ngoa long mountain for
watching the spectacular rice valley with sprecious view of the nature.
12:30 – Enjoy the lunch at our restaurant with the great local cuisines.
14:00 – Take sampan boat trip which owned and rowed by locals, gently sailing along Ngo
Dong river, capturing the wonderful scenery of Karst hills, rice fields, and peaceful villages,
and passing “Hang Ca”, “Hang Hai” and “Hang Ba”.
16:00 – Enjoy cycling time in the country road to explore the daily life of the local villages.
17:00 – Return to our Limousine bus and then come back to Ha noi.
19:30 – Drop you off at your hotel. Trip ends.
* Pick-up from hotel/ accommodation in the Old Quarter of Hanoi
* Round trip transfer by comfortable Limousine Bus Ha Noi_ Ninh Binh_ Ha Noi
* A fully escorted tour with professional, English speaking guide.
* A lavish buffet lunch with Vietnamese dishes.
* 2 bottles of water per person
* All entrance fees indicated in our itinerary.
* Entrance Fees (15 USD per person)
* Beverages & travel insurance
* Tips for tour guide and personal expenses
* Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Old Quarter of Hanoi
* All not indicated in our itinerary.
WHAT TO BRING
* Sun block, sport shoes, cash for personal expenses, and hat or umbrella
* Itinerary is subject to change upon weather conditions
* Doctor and Pharmacy are not available
* Cancellation policies confirmed by Agent’s applies
* Please check the invoice from your Agent or hotel carefully, as we are unable to verbal
* Child under 5 years old is free of charged (F.O.C)
* Child from 5 to 8 years old will be charged 50% as adult price.
* Child from 9 years old is charged as adult.