Mai Châu is a rural district of Hoa Binh province in the northwestern region of Vietnam. The district is located at about 160 km from Ha Noi. The scenery of Mai Chau attracts many tourists. The Mai Chau area is well known for its stilt houses. The type of stilt houses, or pile dwellings, they construct are called Thai stilt houses and are made of bamboo and timber. These houses are elevated 10–12 feet off the ground in order to avoid water damage and shelter animals from the elements
7:30-8:00 - Pickup at your hotel in the Old Quarter
in our comfortable van
10:00 - Short break
11:30-12:00 - Scenic photo stop of Mai Chau valley/arrive
in Mai Chau
12:15 - Traditional lunch in local village
13:00-15:00 - Bicycle ride with local tour guide, see farmers
Working in fields, locals weaving scarves and
Visit surrounding peaceful villages. Leave Mai Chau
18:30-19:00 - Drop you off at your hotel
Price: 45 USD / person
- Roundtrip transportation by air-condition van
- Tour guide
- Meal in the village, entrance fees
Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- If cancellation/amendment is made 48 hours prior to your arrival date, no fee will be charged.
- If cancellation/amendment is made within 48 hours, including reservations made within 48 hours of your arrival, 50% of total price will be charged.
- If cancellation/amendment is made within departure date is 100% charge.