Night 1: Hanoi - Sapa from Hanoi Brother Inn ( Over night on Train or Bus)
Meals : B = Breakfast, L = Luch, D = Dinner
19:30 - 20: 00pm: You will get pick up at Hanoi Brother Inn then transfer to Hanoi Railway Station and catch the night train to Lao Cai. Arrive 5:30 or 6:00am.
21.00: You will get pick up at Hanoi Brother Inn then transfer to bus station. Arrive in Sapa around 4.00 AM
Day 01: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van - B, L, D
Pick up at Lao Cai station or Sapa bus station then transfer to Sapa for breakfast.
12 km of trekking, visit Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai villages of the H’mong minority. after lunch at a local family in Lao Chai or in a drinking shop nearby the river bank, we keep on hiking to Ta Van village of the Dzay people. Here you have opportunity to experience their daily life, work and original custom.
After visit Tavan village you will go back to Sapa by minivan. If you go back by bus you will have dinner in Sapa before you get on bus back to Hanoi. By train, you will be transfered to Lao Cai train station. Have dinner in Hai Nhi restaurant near the train station before getting on the night train back to Ha Noi.
Night 2: Sapa – Hanoi by train or bus End of services
- Return Soft sleeper bus or Deluxe wooden cabin train.
• New generation tourist bus, on-and-off pick up as stated in the itinerary.
• Meals as stated in the itinerary
• Entrance fees for all tourist sites and environment sanitation.
• Maximum tourist insurance
• Professional tourist guide for all routes
• Luggage room and bath room in hotel.
• Personal expenses not stated in the itinerary, drinking, tips for tourist guide, porter and driver.
By Bus: 60 USD per person
By Train: 90 USD per person
- If cancellation/amendment is made 48 hours prior to your arrival date, no fee will be charged.
- If cancellation/amendment is made within 48 hours, including reservations made within 48 hours of your arrival, 50% of total price will be charged.
- If cancellation/amendment is made within departure date is 100% charge.