Wonderbay Halong one day itinerary
07:30 – 8:00: You will be met by our hospitable guide and chauffeur with modern minibus at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter experiencing 175 km road trip to Halong City (3,5 hours) with a short break en-route.
12:00: Arriving Tuan Chau Harbor, welcome aboard & safety briefing
12:15: A gourmet lunch is served in the single-seating restaurant while WONDER BAY CRUISES is taking you on an odyssey journey wends among remote archipelagoes via crowd avoidance route and opens up views of one stupendous seascapes after another, passing uninhabited islets and outcrops including Stone Dog, Thumb, Duck, Incense Burner, and Cock Fighting.
14:30: Exploring Ba Hang (Three Cave), there are options to choose either kayaking or taking a bamboo boat rowed by local people, gently glide through water tunnels into secluded sea lagoons.
15.30: Walk up Limestone Mountain to visit Thien Cung Grotto with incredible stalactites and stalagmites.
16.30: Returning aboard for Afternoon Tea.
17.00: Disembark, bus ride back Hanoi. Short break on the way.
21:00: Drop at your hotel doorstep. Trip ends.
- If cancellation/amendment is made 48 hours prior to your arrival date, no fee will be charged.
- If cancellation/amendment is made within 48 hours, including reservations made within 48 hours of your arrival, 50% of total price will be charged.
- If cancellation/amendment is made within departure date is 100% charge.
What is included:
- Modern minibus with chauffeur from hotel/ stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay & return
- English speaking guide during the trip, entrance fees
- 2 bottles of water per person, welcome drink on board
- Gourmet lunch (Vietnamese dishes)
- Afternoon tea with cakes.
THINGS TO BRING& TO KNOW
· Passport with valid visa
· Some cash in Vietnamese Dong / USD for personal expenses
· Sun block or insect repellent, sport shoes
· Bring something warm to wear [From Dec till March]
· Please be ready on time for our pick up service
· We do not accept credit card payment on board
· Outside beverage has applicable corkage fee
· Travel light, as you can please arrange to keep big luggage at your hotel
What is excluded:
- Beverages, travel insurance, tax and service charge
- Tips for tour guide and personal expenses
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Kayaking or bamboo boat rowing.